Our vision is to:
- Foster a spirit of enquiry, openness and continual improvement
- Enable each person’s continual personal and professional development
- Nurture links with other departments and schools locally, nationally and globally.
For students, we seek to engender:
- Knowledge and understanding of the world and its people
- Independent thinking
- Preparedness for an active citizen’s role in a changing world
- An enthusiasm for geography as a challenging and relevant academic subject that they wish to continue studying at GCSE, A level and beyond.
Please find the curriculum maps for this subject below.